Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   I love yours site (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/5189-i-love-yours-site.html)

AlexCoppas 05-14-2006 12:13 PM

Heh..
Where is here some web gallery about site creators?
I'm need it.

For example, as here - Google, I'm really have seen it
here.

Good luck!

Acapulco 05-14-2006 05:15 PM

This is such a bizarre post, I just had to Google the author.

xhttp://support.daemonnews.org/search.php?search_author=AlexCoppas
(get rid of the "x")

xhttp://www.devboxforums.com/search.php?searchid=53673

xhttp://www.excelsior-usa.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=33cff64008d36dd9b7079a928ff6ea 31&action=profile;u=887;sa=showPosts

561,000 results in Google....

Robot.

Jeremy 05-14-2006 07:10 PM

Very Strange indeed...............maybe google needs more backlinks :lol: :lol: :lol:

ethomps 05-14-2006 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AlexCoppas@May 14 2006, 12:13 PM
Heh..
Where is here some web gallery about site creators?
I'm need it.

For example, as here - Google, I'm really have seen it
here.

Good luck!

Pardon?

Brandon 05-15-2006 06:45 PM

um...what


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0