Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Alexa Toolbar question (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/3688-alexa-toolbar-question.html)

Jeremy 12-17-2005 02:06 PM

I notice that almost every other poker site I visit including this one, there is one person's site that appears all the time in my Alexa Toolbar.

I would like to know what type of traffic "The Pokerfather" gets from all the Alexa Toolbars that he's on. Likewise it would be interesting to know how he got to be on all those toolbars for poker sites. My guess is maybe some sort of Alexa Booster software, but again thats just a guess.

Signed,

Curious in Chicago


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0