Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Anyone paid by Pacific yet (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/2529-anyone-paid-pacific-yet.html)

hoursurfing 10-09-2005 08:29 PM

Just wondering if anyone got their dinero from pacific yet or if its the 15th of the dot this month.

Thanks
R

hoursurfing 10-10-2005 12:37 AM

I take that as a no.

stillshadow 10-10-2005 12:46 AM

Not yet for me...

MarkusS 10-10-2005 12:55 AM

No they pay on the 15th dont they? Its my first month promoting them but I reckon its so.

stillshadow 10-10-2005 01:12 AM

I'm pretty new with them as well, but last month I got paid by the 4th or 5th. No problem waiting until the 15th though, they run a really good program IMO.

MarkusS 10-10-2005 03:15 AM

Yea suprisingly good actually, have a weird 100% play to real conversion rate so far for the first 6 weeks. :)

hoursurfing 10-13-2005 06:59 PM

Paid. Wish it was more though :unsure:

Late
R


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0