|
Looking through my stats the other day, I decided to run a calculation to see how much players were earning per hand. Thanks to the solid stats the IncomeAccess provides for Absolute Poker, this is an easy calculation.
Revenue / # of Hands When I ran this calculation for each of my 150+ players, I noticed something a bit ... unusual. All of my 150+ players were earning almost exactly the same amount of revenue per hand. Now, either I've got 150 players who all like to play the exact same limits all the time ... or AP is not calculating revenue according to the formula spelled out in their Terms and Conditions:
Quote:
Anyone else in the same boat? |
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:50 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0