Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Buy & Sell Advertising (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/buy-sell-advertising/)
-   -   PSStakes Forum Chat ads for sale (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/buy-sell-advertising/9690-psstakes-forum-chat-ads-sale.html)

psmoney 04-13-2007 11:21 AM

PSStakes Forum Chat ads for sale
 
I just added a chat feature to my website at http://psstakes.com/forums/chat/flashchat.php

In order to login to see the chat you must have a forum account and you can register for that here: http://psstakes.com/forums/register.php


The space I am selling ads you can find on the right side of the chat right under where it lists who is online. Currently I just have a 120x60 sportbook ad, but I am looking to sell this space for $100 per month. The chat room will usually have 4-5 people on at all times, and at peak times 20-30+.

If there is enough interest for this ad space I would be willing to do up to 5 banners in rotation and charge $75 per month per ad.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0