Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2007, 08:53 AM
Members

Default Pokernews Freerolls / Special Events

Hi,

Just wanted to confirm about the Pokernews Freerolls that are also available to players signing up through our PAW trackers.

I'm just about to create a page that details the tournaments available and detailing the requirements for players to enter these tournaments.

Are all the special pokernews tournaments available to our players signing up through our PAW trackers for rooms such as Titan and Pacific on the PAW network including both the cash freerolls and the event freerolls such as EPT seats etc?

And are all the eligibility criteria the same? eg: monthly Titan $2k freeroll = 1 player point.

So basically we can take the info straight from http://www.pokernews.com/freeroll-tournaments/ for the tournaments available and eligibility requirements?

And also what about the new PokerProForAYear promotion thats just been announced between pokernews and 888 - is this available to players signing up through our PAW 888.com trackers?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Free PAW Freeroll listing script - Increase your conversions and list up-to-date PAW freeroll listings to your users. Full Details here

Free Live/Offline Poker Tournament Feed - List upcoming offline poker tournaments on your website and use it to promote the online satellites to your users. Full Details here
Old 01-04-2007, 02:56 PM
PAW Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy

Zilla,

Yes any players you send through PAW trackers are "technically" going through a pokernews tracker, so these players are eligible for the freeroll events considering they meet the hand requirements. (The same as the pnews hand requirements)

This is a great leverage tool to drive sign-ups, especially if you can build your own custom page around these promos. In the future I want to have some sort of RSS feed or splash page for every affiliate making it much easier to promote these events. Cause from experience and looking at the pokernews stats, I can assure you these events convert better than anything you have ever seen.

In regards to the pokerproforayear at 888, this is a kick ass promotion and yes your players do qualify. Often times if you're confused on how to promote some of these events, as they may say "PokerNews" somewhere on them, it is easiest to simply place In cooperation with pokernews.com on your site. I don't nessecarily think you are going to lose a ton of traffic or business to them, and it could give your site additional credibility. Of course this is just my opinion.

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."