Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2006, 11:40 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Marius Send a message via AIM to Marius Send a message via MSN to Marius Send a message via Yahoo to Marius Send a message via Skype™ to Marius
Default PAW stats - delayed on purpose. Why?

Hello,

I want to make everything clear about the PAW stats.

They are delayed 2 days ON PURPOSE.

it is because we want to avoid misunderstandings when affiliate stats are late, not updated, or affiliate stats site is under construction. For example. One room is late 36 hours. If we update stats every 24 hours we would have an empty day. One day traffic is zero, another day - traffic doubles. This will make lots of confusion to me and to you all.

Also how we add the stats to PAW system. We create a software which can work as manager - open the affiliate stats, read them, copy them and paste them into needed cells in PAW system. This prevents us from Human mistake and absence of staff. Here some delays also occurs as our software must be renewed if the affiliate stats system is renewed.

2 days delay is very normal for stats, so please do not complain that PAW does not provide live stats. You always can write me and I will look how many click, impressions or other criteria your trackers made. PAW reporting is just in the starting stage - you will see lots of improvements in future. Please be patient with the stats issue.

P.S. I do not work for PAW anymore. My main work is Pokernews.com
Old 12-28-2006, 11:51 AM

thanks for the update

"Did you just grab my ass?"