Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2006, 02:22 PM
Members

Post Looking For Affiliates, Please Read

Hello. I am looking for Affiliates to promote a site on the Prima Network. Basically what you would do is get as many people as you can to play on it by offering them Rakeback. If you are interested PM me or IM me my AIM sn is Info9Help. It is pretty easy to get players by offering rakeback, so if you havent tried it, you might want to give it a try.

In order to be an affiliate you must make an account on the Prima site I am promoting (you don't have to play, you just have to have the account so that you can get paid). They track the rake on an hourly basis, and allow you to cashout your earnings once a day as apposed to sending you a check once a month.

If you are are interested, or have any questions, PM me or IM info9help on AIM. Thanks