Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2007, 11:20 PM
Members

Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default Sit N Go, N Win - Current Affiliates, Please Read

Hello,

I just wanted to let any affiliates here know that Sit N Go, N Win has been taken off the market. Unfortunately, I don't have most of your contact information, so I hope you all see it here.

We have plans for something better shortly, and would like you all to stay on board.

If you PM me or visit our affiliate page (and fill in your e-mail), I can notify you on the launch of the new project.