Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2006, 10:37 PM
Members

Default Partypoker Tracker ID Question

Hi,
I have roughly 30 mgr trackers registered on my partypoker affiliate account. I recently forgot to 'extend' them and most of them expired. When I try to register the same tracker names, they come up as being unavaliable. Now it is not possible that someone else has registered the names as some of them are not common. Does anyone know why I can't register the tracker names again? As well, I now have a hole bunch of 'tacker Id's' and where it used to say the 'sign up bonus code', it now says 'none'. How do I find out what 'sign up bonus code' used to belong to each 'tracker id'? Thanks
Old 08-29-2006, 12:56 AM
Members

I believe that once codes are registered they are gone forever even if they expire so they are unavaible to register again. You can try e-mailing your affiliate manager to get the bonus codes reinstated. I'm sure they would do it for 1 or 2, I don't know what the maximum they will do it for is.
Old 08-29-2006, 03:45 AM
Members

Wow. Seems like a cheap move on party's side. If you have your bonus code floating around on some offline marking campain and it accidently expires, they snatch up all your sign-ups and keep all the revenue. Well, hopefully I can get some of them back.
I will be contacting my affiliate manager. Thanks
Old 08-29-2006, 07:22 AM
Members

To the best of my knowledge they don't really truly expire per say just that the players using the codes won't get any bonus anymore. They'll still be tracked to you though.

Eventhough they're expired there is still a button next to each code in your tracker list so you can extend them again by yourself. That way the players using the codes will once again get the associated sign up/deposit bonuses.