Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2006, 10:28 AM
PAW Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Writers and Moderators wanted

Moderators

As many of you have seen, our membership is growing and PAW is becoming an even more dominating force in the market. With the WSOP wrapping up, we have some pretty exciting things planned that will continue to keep this community growing. Unfortunatley with any busy community it has to be monitored and the spam has to be kept under control.

If any of our senior members are interested in helping the community by becoming moderators, please shoot me a PM. Essentially this is a pretty easy task and you will be given additional permission on the board to delete any spam or nonsense.

Writers

For those of you that visit the homepage often you have seen that we are focused on articles and news stories being the feature. If you are interested in writing some pertinent news or articles to be featured on the homepage of the site, we welcome you to submit them. I cannot guaruntee that every news story will be published, but if it is quality and makes sense to publish to poker affiliates, then it will go up. With this of course you will also receive great exposure and become known as one of the writers for PAW with a new title and avatar. Keep in mind, homepage news should be pertinent and of interest to poker affiliates. These are not inteneded to advertise any of your sites, promotions, or products.

If you have any questions whether a news story would be appropriate, just PM me first.

That's all, but trust me.....there are some REALLY cool things coming up here. We're gonna have some fun

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."