Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2007, 10:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default Carbon Poker Deposit Codes

Hey Dean,

Just curious if its possible to keep the landing pages and the deposit code promos all consistant. The code offered in our backend is "firstsanta" when you get to the landing page it automatically does a download pop up (which I wish we had a choice over that cause I would rather not force that on people) but the landing page allows them to search the promos. The initial deposit page says the code is "100First1K" . I know that there are a few different codes to enter but offering a page that is consistant with the one featured would be nice if possible.

Just to make sure if they use a different link on the landing page will they still be tracked to us?

Thanks and Happy Holidays

Old 12-24-2007, 01:15 AM
Members

Dean works hard and all and is a great AM...but...

The PDC backend needs a lot of work.

Landing pages are very confusing for players, especially with the use of codes.

Also, I was told that PDC has 2 different types of coupon codes:

1. Works to track to you like any other bonus code.

2. Works only if your link is clicked first or YOUR cookie is on the player's computer.

Then there are the ones that the landing page tells players to use.

It is all very very confusing. It should be MUCH simpler.

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog