Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Members

Welcome Kane.

I read this thread from my laptop last night as I was falling asleep. I cracked up at the emailing support and getting a response of can you explain what rake it to me .
Good stuff.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Affiliate Managers

welcome Kane. Looking forward to working with you.

Mark
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Old 12-21-2007, 01:22 PM

Hello Kane, welcome!
Old 12-22-2007, 01:46 AM

Am I the only one that is wondering if Google is not working on Kane's PC? Common, do some research of the basics if you are gonna be working in this industry. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I would never take a job as an accountant if I didn't know math.

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Old 12-22-2007, 02:59 AM
Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Am I the only one that is wondering if Google is not working on Kane's PC? Common, do some research of the basics if you are gonna be working in this industry. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I would never take a job as an accountant if I didn't know math.
First of all welcome to Kane!

I can tell you graham that for an accountant, accounting is far more important than math!
The international page:
Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school
Old 12-22-2007, 05:09 AM
Affiliate Managers

Sorry you feel that way Graham, but how are people meant to learn new skills if they don't try something new. I don't know about you but i am not afraid of a challenge, so that's why i took the job, to challenge myself to learn something new.
Old 12-22-2007, 06:50 AM

Welcome Kane!
Old 12-22-2007, 08:11 AM
Affiliate Managers

Thank you to everyone for your warm welcomes i look forward to working with all of you
Old 12-22-2007, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlixt View Post
First of all welcome to Kane!

I can tell you graham that for an accountant, accounting is far more important than math!

I understand that, but do you think someone could get by as an account without knowing how to add? Sure you will say he can get a calculator, but what if it breaks and it is his last resort to do it manually?

And Kane, I am not saying you should not challenge yourself, but you should at least make an effort to do some research on your own before just asking everyone to spoon-feed you. Jeremy has a ton of articles on this site that answer all your questions, and these things have been covered in many different posts on this forum. A simple use of the search function will uncover all your answers.

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Old 12-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I understand that, but do you think someone could get by as an account without knowing how to add? Sure you will say he can get a calculator, but what if it breaks and it is his last resort to do it manually?

And Kane, I am not saying you should not challenge yourself, but you should at least make an effort to do some research on your own before just asking everyone to spoon-feed you. Jeremy has a ton of articles on this site that answer all your questions, and these things have been covered in many different posts on this forum. A simple use of the search function will uncover all your answers.
I work as an auditor/accountant (Approved public accountant) and I would be totaly lost without my Excel Manually work... scary... I thought that you like a lot of others thought math was important, and yes it is when it comes to add or percentage, but not really that much more advanced.

And the second I kind of agree. Search around this forum, jeremys blog and maybee one or two searches at google and you will get a lot of information that will help you build your knowledge real fast. Good luck!
The international page:
Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school