Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
Old 06-19-2007, 02:58 AM
Special Member

Default Nice Digg Strategy

I was reading some articles and I came apon this very clever tactic. it could be common knowledge to some but i thought I'd post it anyway. I was reading: http://digg.com/tech_news/Comcast_Th...a_Subscriber_2

You dont have to read the whole article but if you scroll down and read the last couple paragraphs you will see what I'm talking about. They are getting 2 hits for the price of one so to speak. They leave you dying to know what the service rep was going to say so you almost have to click the link to get the rest of the story and you find the rest on another website. It's pretty sneaky but it's smart.

Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
Old 06-20-2007, 12:13 AM
PAW Affiliate Manager

Ah! Double linking! It needs to be done correctly though - in this case, the story was the main factor. If you write, they will click...